LCD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What steam games do you recommend, and why?

3 posters

Go down

What steam games do you recommend, and why? Empty What steam games do you recommend, and why?

Post by minorcoolla October 22nd 2016, 08:42

My recommended games for steam are the following:

Prison Architect (Good simulator about building a prison and stopping riots.)

Rimworld (Colony simulator where you crashland on a rimworld and have to make a colony.)

Assassin's Creed up to Black Flag (All the Assassin's creed up to Black Flag are very good for various reasons. My favourite is the Ezio trilogy, Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations.)

Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas and 4. (Fallout 1 and 2 are a bit different from the third and fourth as those are isometric view RPGs and the third, New Vegas and four are first person shooter RPGs.)

Mass Effect 1 and 2 (Would recommend 3, but it's not on Steam. You should know what Mass Effect is, and if you don't it's a third person shooter with some RPG in it.)

Town of Salem (It's a game similar to the board games Werewolves and Mafia, I think. I've never played them. I have played Town of Salem, though, and it's very fun.)

minorcoolla

Back to top Go down

What steam games do you recommend, and why? Empty Re: What steam games do you recommend, and why?

Post by lbs21 October 22nd 2016, 17:14

I'd personally recommend Guns of Icarus. It's a team-based PvP game where you pilot a blimp and have to take down other airships. There's the gunner, repairman, and the pilot, who all need to work together. It's quite fun, in my opinion.
lbs21
lbs21
Admin

Back to top Go down

What steam games do you recommend, and why? Empty Re: What steam games do you recommend, and why?

Post by Kextra October 22nd 2016, 18:38

I'd recommend Star Wars Battlefront 2, probably because its one of my favorite games and it would be a good game for any star wars geek, otherwise I'd recommend War thunder, its a game where you can either fly different aircraft from multiple countries and drive tanks.
Kextra
Kextra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum